So I just got back last night from a brony convention in San Francisco. I was working a booth for a vendor friend, and let me tell you what happened:
We met a little girl who was there with her family….
yea that’s perfectly appropriate to wear outside, at night, with lunatics creepin… its obvious she looking for some sort of fuckin attention, keep in mind not all attention is good for you.
it doesnt matter what the fuck you consider “appropriate” shes allowed to wear whatever she fucking wants without fearing that some man is going to force her to have sex with him
rape culture in a fucking nutshell
I don’t agree with what she has on by a long shot. but that doesn’t give a nigga the right to do the most.She could be but ass naked if you force sex on her you still are a rapist. Its called self-control.
we’re equating rape with attention now? really?
A Song of Ice and Fire women & Pre-Raphaelite Art (+ associated artists):
- Joan of Arc (1865), John Everett Millais
- Night (1880-85), Edward Robert Hughes
- Ophelia (1894), John William Waterhouse
- Vanity (1907), Frank Cadogan Cowper
- Mary Magdalene (1858-60), Frederick Sandys
- The Soul of the Rose (1908), John William Waterhouse
- Circe Offering the Cup to Ulysses (1891), John William Waterhouse
- Priestess of Delphi (1891), John Collier
- The Beloved (1865), Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Valykrie’s Vigil (1906), Edward Robert Hughes